Navi Mumbai, India, August 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Growing manufacturing units, increasing automobiles on the roads emitting harmful gases, deforestation, etc., are polluting the Indian environment resulting into various respiratory diseases. This is, consequently, driving the need for air purifiers in the country. The air pollution level is increasing at a robust pace mainly in the cities such as Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai and Mumbai. Presently, India is a relatively untapped market for air purifiers with miniscule penetration across commercial, residential and institutional segments. As a result, the market holds opportunities for domestic as well as international players. Consequently, the demand for air purifiers in India over the next five years is expected to grow.
“India Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019”, the Indian air purifier market is projected to witness a CAGR of around 50% during 2014-19. In India, the demand for air purifiers is highest in the commercial sector, followed by institutional sector. Residential sector accounts for a nominal share due to low product awareness among the consumers and high cost of air purifiers. HEPA based air purifiers are in highest demand due to its high efficiency, zero by-products emission and rising acceptability across all sectors. Leading air purifier companies in India are like Eureka Forbes, Sharp India, LG, Panasonic, Honeywell, Atlanta Healthcare, Crusaders Technologies, etc. import air purifiers from their offshore locations such as China and other ASEAN nations including Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. “India Air Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019” discusses the following aspects of air purifier market in India:
• India Air Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – HEPA, Electrostatic, Ions & Ozone Generators and Activated Carbon
• Supply Chain Management
• Price Point Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of air purifier market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, air purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with air purifier manufacturers, channel partners and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-1238/air-purifier-india.html
Related Links: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/consumer-goods.html
Market Report on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India startingfrom Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91.22.27810772, 27810773
Toll Free US: 1-866-279-8368