Intersog to Educate Startups on How to Develop a Highly Competitive Mobile Product on a Slim Budget
Tel Aviv, Israel, August 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- One of Chicago’s top app developers Intersog announces a free webinar on “How to develop a highly competitive mobile product on a shoestring budget” that will be held on August 26, 2014, at 5 pm EEST/IST. The webinar is dedicated specifically to high-tech startups looking to reduce their mobile development costs or develop a better-featured product for less money.
The webinar will feature 4 mobile tech professionals who will demonstrate on real-life examples how startups that are often pressured by investors to optimize costs and reduce budgets can enter the market with a professional and high quality mobile solution while saving up to 50% of their mobile development costs. In particular, the webinar will address the following questions:
· How to estimate the mobile product idea and determine its monetization potential?
· Which mobile platform / OS to choose?
· How to plan mobile development budget?
· How to save up to 50% of the budget?
· How to find and hire highly competent mobile developers fast?
· How to get ready for the full-scale product launch?
· How to plan product updates?
That said, the webinar aims to provide mobile startups with a clear roadmap of product development from ideation to marketplace release and upgrade.
More event details and registration are available at http://intersog.com/webinar-how-to-develop-a-highly-competitive-mobile-product-on-a-shoestring-budget