Wilmington, DE, August 22, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- With the Nevron Open Vision for .NET 2014.1 release, Nevron has solidified its position as the leading provider of text and document processing components for .NET. The NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET has been extended to support a full range of enterprise features such as Spell Checking, Mail Merge, .DOCX format support, barcodes, styles and many other. NOV Rich Text Editor has become so powerful and useful that it was made available as an end-user application on a newly launched website - Nevron Docs (docs.nevron.com).
Nevron also extended the NOV suite with the following new controls - the NOV Barcode for .NET and the NOV Gauge for .NET. With Charts and Diagrams on the production lane and MonoMac and Xamarin.Mac hosts release coming soon, NOV is now probably the fastest growing suite of quality UI components that can be found. Nevron is dedicated to offering .NET developers a bright and safe .NET UI solution that will help developers create exceptional software for Windows, Mac and Silverlight from a single code base.
Here are some of the new features of Nevron Open Vision 2014.1:
NOV Rich Text Editor for .NET
- Spell Check with support for dictionaries in the OpenOffice format;
- Mail Merge;
- Anchor scrolling (i.e. scrolling up, down, left and right with a pressed mouse wheel);
- Simplified and improved property editors (borders, fills, paragraphs, etc.);
- New toolbar buttons for easier creation of tables, styles, etc.;
- Support for additional inline fields;
- Completely redesigned toolbar and menu icons;
- Full support for inserting linear (1D) and matrix (2D) barcodes in text documents (more than 30 barcode types are currently supported).
Rich Text Editor Formats:
- DOCX import and export;
- Improved HTML import and export with ability to inline CSS styles in "style" attributes;
- Improved RTF import and export with mail merge support.
NOV Barcode for .NET
The Nevron Barcode library lets you create and use barcodes in 2 ways – as a widget or as an image. You can change the size, the back color and the fore color of the barcode, whether to show a label or not, the font of the barcode label and so on. In case of a barcode widget you can also specify the auto size mode of the barcode inside the widget.
Nevron Barcode is fully featured .NET barcode library that provides support for:
1. Linear (1D) barcodes – the following symbologies are currently supported:
- Code 11;
- Code 39;
- Code 39 Extended;
- Code 93;
- Code 128 Auto;
- Code 128 Subtype A;
- Code 128 Subtype B;
- Code 128 Subtype C;
- EAN 8;
- EAN 13;
- FIM (Facing Identification Mark);
- Interleaved 2 of 5;
- ISBN (International Standard Book Number);
- ITF 14;
- JAN 13;
- MSI 2 Modulo 10;
- MSI Modulo 10;
- MSI Modulo 11;
- MSI Modulo 11 / Modulo 10;
- Standard 2 of 5;
- UPC Supplemental 2-Digit;
- UPC Supplemental 5-Digit.
2. Matrix (2D) barcodes – the following symbologies are currently supported:
- QR Code;
- PDF 417.
NOV Gauge for .NET
NOV Gauge for .NET has extensive support for instrumentation widgets such as radial (circular) and linear gauges, knobs, indicators and numeric displays. Those Gauge controls can be very useful when you need to create user interfaces for dashboards, KPIs, dials, stopwatches, clocks, thermometers, LEDs and simple indicators.
Some of the major benefits of the NOV Gauge control are:
- Radial and Linear Gauges, LED Displays and State Indicators;
- Multiple Gauge areas and Gauge combinations;
- Advanced Gauge Axis Model and Scales Configuration;
- Unmatched Visual Styling;
- Import Gauges into NOV text documents.