Local Government Complaint Handling Conference Announced by Capita Conferences - 20 Novemeber, London
London, United Kingdom, August 31, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- As the demand on council services continues to rise, it is imperative to get it right the first time for effective complaint management teams. Now is the time to come together and focus on managing customers’ expectations and improving services to ensure you are delivering excellent complaint resolutions.
With a keynote address from the LGO and best practice case studies, Capita’s national Local Government Complaints Handling Conference is your opportunity to share knowledge on optimising customer experience, embedding efficiency to reduce operational costs and reduce delays and demand from serial complainers.
Attend this event to discover how to use complaints as a service improvement tool to enhance accountability across the council and ensure you are achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Chair: Hayley Lewis, Head of Communications and Engagement, London Borough of Croydon
· Keynote Address: Mick King, Executive Director, Local Government Ombudsman (LGO)
· Brian Foley, Standards and Complaints Manager, Brighton and Hove City Council
· Liz Whitby, Head of Customer Rights, Suffolk County Council
· Judith Downing, Head of Information Compliance, Hampshire County Council
· Claire Boldy, Customer Services Innovation Manager, The Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
· Lindsey Farquhar, Customer Feedback Manager, City West Housing Trust
· Kate Reed, Complaints Manager, Buckinghamshire County Council
· Lamour Gayle, Complaints Manager, Wolverhampton City Council
· Diane Baker, Head of Corporate Governance, Rutland County Council
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751