San Francisco, CA, September 04, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The global market for filters is expected to reach USD 88.19 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing consumer awareness on account of rising environmental concerns is expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market. In addition, favorable regulatory scenario coupled with increasing demand for automobile and consumer goods is also expected to have a positive influence on market growth. Credible threat from substitute products and unstable raw material supply are expected to be key challenges for market participants.
ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) filters was the largest product segment and accounted for 44.7% of total market revenue in 2013. Positive outlook on the automobile industry, especially in high growth markets of China, India and Brazil is expected to drive ICE filter demand. Fluid filters are expected to be the fastest growing product, at an estimated CAGR of 7.3% from 2014 to 2020. Regulatory focus on providing purified drinking water is expected to drive the demand for fluid filters over the next six years.
The report “Filters Market Analysis By Product (Fluid, IC Engine, Air), By Application (Motor Vehicle, Consumer Applications, Utilities, Industrial & Manufacturing) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Asia Pacific continued its dominance in the global market and accounted for 37.8% of total market revenue in 2013. China, being the largest global automobile manufacturer, is also the largest consumer for filters followed by India. Asia Pacific is also expected to be the fastest growing regional market for the filters, at an estimated CAGR of 7.9% from 2014 to 2020.
• Key market participants include Affinia Group Intermediate Holdings, ACDelco, Caterpillar Incorporated, DENSO Corporation, Johnson Matthey plc, Parker-Hannifin Corporation, BRITA GmbH, Procter & Gamble Company, Pall Corporation, Clarcor Incorporated, MANN+HUMMEL Gmbh, Visteon Corporation, Cummins and Donaldson Company.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the filters market on the basis of product, application and region:
• Global Filters Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• IC Engine
• Global Filters Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Motor Vehicle
• Consumer Applications
• Industrial & Manufacturing
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/