Charlotte, NC, August 13, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- Outdoor Power Equipment Bay (OPE Bay) is assisting green and tree care companies by providing a portal to buy and sell their used equipment.
“All of the companies that operate and provide professional services in the green and tree care industries have been impacted by rising labor and fuel prices,” states VP of Sales/Marketing Brian Gardner. “Many of these organizations are choosing to purchase used equipment or fix their current equipment because their budgets have been stretched. OPE Bay and our parent company the Advanced Technical Training Network, www.advancedttn.com provide solutions to address both of these concerns, so if they need to repair the unit we can help, and if they are looking to sell it we can provide a way for them to do that also. It is a win-win situation for everyone.”
On OPE Bay (www.opebay.com); companies can list single or multiple items categorized by type of equipment, and searchable by zip code. Unlike other auction sites, a seller can get closer to an asking price for their products. Another benefit that is ideal for companies like OPE dealers, is the OPE Bay Storefront. By setting up a storefront a member can:
· List an unlimited amount of equipment and products for the entire year.
· When you post a listing, it automatically populates your storefront.
· Personalize your storefront by adding a company logo, address, phone number, email and website address, store hours, and much more.
· National Exposure through OPE Bay’s marketing efforts.
· Visitors can browse your products, thereby increasing the potential for add-on or package sales.
· As long as you keep products listed in your storefront, visitors will be able to search by zip code and mile radius thus reducing or possibly eliminating the need to spend money for online advertising and/or online yellow pages.
· Communicate with your current customers by placing the web address on your emails or marketing materials.
For more information on OPE Bay, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.