Richland, WA, August 14, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- POSitive Software Company, a leading developer of point of sale software, has released version 5.3.3 of their popular POSitive Retail Manager POS software.
POSitive Retail Manager is a sophisticated yet intuitive point-of-sale system built around Microsoft's SQL, a robust and scalable database. A myriad of exclusive features, such a Section Manager, make PRM one of the most powerful and flexible POS solutions available for small to medium size retail and service businesses.
Ongoing program refinements include faster program start for sales clerks and faster inventory lookup. Several new features have also been added:
· Multiple orders for the same customer can be merged into one invoice.
· Multiple orders for different customers can be batch converted to individual invoices.
· Enhanced touch screen features for customer order processing and inventory item lookup.
· Inventory lookup can be filtered to show only items in stock.
· Inventory items that are accidentally deleted may now be recovered.
In conjunction with the release of PRM 5.3.3, POSitive Software now offers a 24/7 technical support option for all users of current POSitive products.
POSitive Retail Manager is available through a worldwide network of authorized resellers. A list of resellers and a free demo of POSitive Retail Manager is available at www.gopositive.com.
POSitive Software Company was founded in 1993 to develop and market point-of-sale software. The Company serves customers in North America, the Caribbean, United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia.