Delhi, India, August 30, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Global CCTV Market Analysis (2008-2012)” to its report gallery. As per the report, with increasing safety and security concerns worldwide, the global CCTV market is gaining momentum and is emerging as a big opportunity area for the local as well as foreign CCTV players, distributors and operators all across the world.
This report provides in-depth research and analysis on the present performance and future prospects of the CCTV market at global and country level. It predicts the future direction of the market that is based on the growth of base drivers, like security needs and technological developments, thus helping the clients to analyze the opportunities and factors critical to the market success.
This research study gives an overview on the market performance of North America, Europe, Asia-pacific and rest of the world. Also, it profiles countries like US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, Russia, France, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, Taiwan, India, Australia and other countries.
Key Research Highlights
- The global CCTV market (including both analog and IP-based CCTV) grew at a CAGR of 24.28% in 2007 over 2006 and is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of approx 23% from 2008 to 2012.
- The global demand for CCTV systems is escalating at a faster pace due to a robust growth in the IP-based CCTV surveillance systems as compared to the analog ones.
- In 2006, North America and Europe accounted for more than 85% of the global CCTV market.
- It is expected that major demand for CCTV systems will come from the Asia-Pacific region in future.
- Intelligent video surveillance system is emerging as a new trend that is driving the video surveillance software market.
- Various sectors like retail, healthcare and transportation represents the opportunity areas for the global CCTV market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How global CCTV market is performing?
- How various CCTV markets across the world are performing?
- What are the factors driving the global CCTV market?
- What are the emerging trends in the global CCTV market?
- What are the opportunity areas that exist in the CCTV market?
- How is Asia-Pacific region driving the global CCTV market?
- What is the future outlook of the industry?
- Who are the major players in the global CCTV market?
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear and regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://rncos.com/Report/IM134.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/