Delhi, India, August 30, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “US Wine Market Forecast to 2012” to its report gallery. According to the report, the US is one of the largest and fastest growing wine markets of the world. It has expanded rapidly over the past decade. Further, on the back of rising interest of young population, increasing share of core drinkers, and surging wine consumption among women, the market will continue to grow at a fast pace in coming years too, as per the report.
This research analyzes the market development and offers unique insight into the US wine market. The forecasts and estimations given in this report are not based on a complex economic model but are intended as a rough guide to the direction in which the market is likely to move.
Key Research Findings of the Report
- The US wine market, in terms of consumption, is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of about 7.7%, and 4% in value and volume terms during 2008-2012.
- Table/Still wine is the largest consumed wine in the US.
- Increasing wine drinking frequency among women and young population will drive the US market in future.
- The US is expected to become market leader in wine consumption by 2012 end, surpassing Italy and France, the current market leaders.
- As on 2007 end, image seekers and savvy shoppers accounted for over one-third of premium wine consumption in the US.
- As on 2007 end, California is America’s top wine producer, making 90% of all the US wine.
Key Issues & Facts Analyzed in the Report
- Which are the fastest growing products in the US wine market?
- What are the key factors fueling growth into the market?
- What is the consumer behavior?
- What are the various opportunity areas?
- What are the key challenges for the market?
- How the market is likely to move in future?
Key Players Discussed in the Report
This section provides business profile of key players in the US wine market. The key players discussed in the report are Constellation Brands, E&J Gallo Winery and W.J. Deutsch & Sons, Ltd.
Research Methodology Used
Information has been sourced from books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM133.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/