Palo Alto, CA, May 09, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Spline Technologies announces the release of Team Remote ASP Debugger - a unique ASP Debugging Tool for web developer teams.
Debugging Active Server Pages (ASP) can be a real challenge for web developers. With very limited number of software tools on the market most web developers have to struggle with manually finding ASP errors as they appear, one at a time, by inserting additional special statements (i.e. 'Response.Write' statement) into their code in order to have any control over the ASP debugging process.
Team Remote ASP Debugger is currently the only web development tool in the world that delivers full-fledged remote ASP debugging functionality for a team of ASP developers.
Team Remote ASP Debugger Features:
- User-friendly explicit ASP bug information, locating and showing ASP errors right over your ASP code
- Set | Clear Breakpoints at any time, anywhere in your ASP code
- Every ASP Run-Time Error Explained - showing the error information hint pointing to the exact place where it appeared in your ASP code
- Advanced ASP form debugging - Debug ASP Login Form Pages, ASP Order Submit Form pages
- Show Last Error - see the exact position where the latest error occurred and complete description of that error message
- Variable Watch - enter variables and monitor their values as they change
- Variable Hint - see the value of any variable by moving the mouse over it
- Expression Evaluation and Expression Watch - Monitor complete expressions and watch their changing values as you go, and much more.
Team Remote ASP Debugger does not require any manual configuration, or attaching to process.
Team Remote ASP Debugger comes with Step-by-Step ASP Debugging Tutorials and Functional Multimedia Demonstration for ASP developers.
Team Remote ASP Debugger requires Windows 2000/2003/XP with Microsoft IIS 5.0 or better.
Price and Availability:
Team Remote ASP Debugger is available now at http://www.RemoteDebugger.com
There are two editions available: Team Remote ASP Debugger PRO Local Edition - for local ASP Debugging (physically on IIS server), and Team Remote ASP Debugger PRO FULL Edition - for remote ASP debugging, including the possibility to debug ASP remotely from multiple workstations.
Pricing starts from $50 for a single-user PRO Local Edition license. Team Remote ASP Debugger PRO FULL Edition costs $70. Priority Phone Support, volume licensing discounts and site licenses are available.
For more information and to see Team Remote ASP Debugger in action, visit