World First: VoIP Telephony Integration with Salesforce.com, Automatic Call Logging: Trixbox Pro Unified Agent Edition from Fonality
trixbox Pro UAE is a performance booster for any call centre. No longer do the sales and service representatives have to manually log calls into the CRM system. Now, all inbound and outbound calls are automatically matched with the corresponding record in Salesforce.com, and call data is captured and logged.
Fonality's trixbox Pro Unified Agent Edition (UAE) is immediately available for test drive and deployment from Fonality Australia.
The collaboration of the two innovative systems provides a unique customer centric view of a company’s telephony interaction and contributes to the customer value creation.
Fonality Australia director, Marc Englaro said that it used to take time and budget to create the kind of deep integration between a CRM and a phone system.
“Fonality is creating a clear channel between the two systems and helping organisations get a complete picture of the interactions with a customer or prospect.
“Fonality is the first company to provide automatic logging of phone calls into Salesforce.com. No longer do the sales and service representatives have to manually log calls into the CRM system. Now, all inbound and outbound calls are automatically matched with the corresponding record in Salesforce.com, and call data is captured and logged,” said Mr Englaro.
The UAE value cycle includes three stages:
- Preparation: call centre and support agents are informed of the customer purchase and case history before they even take the call. They are therefore in a better position to help the customer achieve what they are trying to achieve, in the least stressful way.
- Engagement: both the customer and the call centre/support agent develop an ad-hoc amiable relationship based on perceived consideration from the company's side and subsequent positive response on the client's side.
- Review: the high degree of visibility across the sales, support, marketing and management teams allows for easy identification and targeting of problematic customer touch points.
The Fonality UAE value creation process is driven by the following features:
- Performance Management:
- Automatic Call History provides a detailed history of who employees are calling and the duration of each call.
- Integrated Call Recording allows any call to be recorded from the PBX system and attached to the corresponding record in Salesforce.com.
- Lead Management Reporting provides reports on how many calls were required for conversion, lead activity, etc.
- Agent Activity Reporting ranks agents based on activity and productivity.
- Outbound Call Reporting shows which reports are busiest on the phone, how many calls have been made to leads and customers.
- Click to Call allows any number is Salesforce.com to be automatically dialled with the click of a mouse.
- Improved Screen Pops address the problem of multiple matching records. A screen is automatically launched for immediate note taking, and then can be attached to the proper record after the call.
- Deal Size Alerts pop-up on a rep’s desktop and display the name, company and size of the opportunity before the phone starts ringing.
- Account Ownership Routing automatically directs incoming calls go to the account owners
Salesforce.com was recently announced the winner for their Midmarket Suite CRM by US CRM Magazine for its 2008 CRM Market Awards, a title held by Salesforce.com since 2005. They have also won the Marketing Automation category. Recipients were determined through an extensive three-month process and proprietary rating formula that involved industry analysts, financial and corporate information, product and functionality assessments, and scores reflecting customer satisfaction.
Fonality is a leader in open source, Asterisk-based IP telephony systems. trixbox Pro, Fonality's award winning IP-PBX product line for small and medium-sized businesses, is widely recognised as the world’s largest commercial Asterisk-based deployment with over 5000 systems in 100 countries making over 225 million calls. For more information please visit: http://www.fonality.com.au.
Salesforce.com is the market and technology leader in Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS). The company's portfolio of SaaS applications, including its award-winning CRM, available at HYPERLINK http://www.salesforce.com/products/ http://www.salesforce.com/products/, has revolutionized the ways that customers manage and share business information over the Internet. The company’s Force.com PaaS enables customers, developers and partners to build powerful on-demand applications that deliver the benefits of multi-tenancy across the enterprise. Applications built on the Force.com platform, available at http://www.force.com/, can be easily shared, exchanged and installed with a few simple clicks via salesforce.com's AppExchange marketplace available at http://www.salesforce.com/app.
As of July 31, 2008, salesforce.com manages customer information for approximately 47,700 customers including ABN AMRO, Dow Jones Newswires, Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, Sprint Nextel, and SunTrust Banks. Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available.
Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM". For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
+61 2 8484 2681
Mobile: +61 416 92 93 92