RNCOS Releases a New Report- Russian Pharma Sector Analysis
RNCOS has recently added a new Market Research Report titled, “Russian Pharma Sector Analysis” to its report gallery. The report provides an extensive research and objective analysis on the growing demand of pharmaceuticals in Russia and presents a clear picture of the country’s healthcare and pharmaceutical market.
This research report provides an extensive research and objective analysis on the growing demand of pharmaceuticals in Russia and presents a clear picture of the country’s healthcare and pharmaceutical market. It covers Russian demographics, structure of healthcare sector, size and growth of pharmaceutical market, leading drugs, segment-wise break up, and information on major therapy areas to give strategic insight into the market. This report briefly discusses the major players operating in each segment of the market. The share of imported and domestic drugs, RX and OTC drugs, and sales structure by ATC group has also been analyzed in context of the Russian pharmaceutical market.
Key Research Findings
- The Russian pharmaceutical market grew 16% in 2007 as compared to 2006.
- State segment grew at a slower rate while the parapharmaceutical and commercial segments recorded impressive growth rates in 2007.
- In 2007, new drugs segment increased at fast pace as more than 230 new drug trade names appeared in the Russian pharmaceutical market.
- In 2007, Sanofi-Aventis was the leader of the retail sales among the drug manufacturers in commercial drug market segment.
- The consumption value provided by the State Reimbursement Program (DLO) decreased in 2007 due to diminishing requirement.
- The Russian pharmaceutical market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 14.36% by 2012.
Key Issues Analyzed in the Report
- Where does the Russian pharmaceutical market stand in comparison to other key global markets?
- What is the market size of various segments in the Russian pharmaceutical industry?
- What is the proportion of domestic and imported drugs in each segment?
- What are the opportunities that will emerge in future for the market?
- Who are the major players in the Russian pharmaceutical market?
Research Methodology Used in the Report
The information in this report has been taken from various credible sources like books, newspapers, trade journals, white papers, industry portals, government agencies, trade associations, monitoring industry news and developments, and through access to more than 3000 paid databases.
The analysis methods used in this report include ratio analysis, historical trend analysis, linear regression analysis using software tools, judgmental forecasting, and cause and effect analysis.
For the purpose of this report, the Russian pharmaceutical market has been considered to consist of the following segments:
- Commercial drugs market;
- State segment (DLO programme and Hospital Segment)
- Parapharmaceutical segment (Food Supplements and Cosmetics)
RNCOS, incorporated in the year 2002, is an industry research firm. It has a team of industry experts who analyze data collected from credible sources. They provide industry insights and analysis that helps corporations to take timely and accurate business decision in today's globally competitive environment.
For more information visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM548.htm
Current Industry News: http://www.rncos.com/Blog/
Head of Business Development
29, 1st Floor, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi 92