BicyclingBlogger - Cyclists Find New Angles on Cycling Tips and Secrets
Based in Edmonton, Alberta, road cycling athlete and coach Kevin Rokosh has launched a new blog catering to active road cyclists. Juniors just starting out. Seniors with lots of potential. Masters who want to ride for fitness, for life, and maybe to race. There's something for every cyclist at http://www.BicyclingBlogger.com.
● Bikertainment: reviews of bike-related books, videos and websites
● Equipment: items like how to find some free speed in your next time trial
● Mental Tactics: exploring the athlete's mind with questions like “Are you ready to be the world's best?”
● Nutrition: on and off bike issues such as how to maintain your weight
● Recovery: overlooked techniques like contrast showers
● Seasonal Planning: getting the most from periodized training
● Training: ideas for putting together a solid training program
● Travel: destinations and tips for tourism or training
Juniors just starting out. Seniors with lots of potential. Masters who want to ride for fitness, for life, and maybe to race. There's something for every cyclist at http://www.BicyclingBlogger.com.
“I'm an electrical engineer by training, so I look at the world through the lens of an applied scientist. I try to take the results of basic science and use them to solve problems in the real world,” said Kevin Rokosh. “If riding your bike is really fun. If riding your bike fast is really fun. If you like seeing the world from the seat of your bike. If you even like to mix it up a little with some group riding, or better yet, bike racing, then BicyclingBlogger is totally for you.”
Since its launch, BicyclingBlogger has been gaining in popularity. Media representatives are free to quote from any entry at http://www.BicyclingBlogger.com, as long as the quote is properly attributed and a link provided to the source. Guest authors are also welcome to contact Kevin with submission ideas.
www.BicyclingBlogger.com was launched in 2008 to examine new and old ideas about all things related to bicycling. The blog offers entries discussing equipment, nutrition, planning, recovery, training and travel. Reader comments are always welcome on the blog.
For more information on this topic or to schedule an interview, contact Kevin Rokosh, Bicycling Blogger, e-mail: email@example.com or phone 780-999-6052.