Roatan Island, Honduras, October 17, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- The 9th Annual Roatan Fishing Tournament held in West End turned out to be a record breaking event. On Saturday, September 13, 2008 the Mad Max boat arrived in West End with a 708 lb Blue Marlin after 4 plus hours of work reeling it in. Congratulations to Gary, Claudio, Pasquale, Robert, Collin and Mario. This 708 lb Blue Marlin has broken the Caribbean Central American World record.
Enjoy the video clip taken on a cell phone during the catch.
· "The Big One" that didn't get away.
· It has been 3 hours.
· Fish on board after 4+hours.
· Heading back for the weigh-in.
· How to remove a fish from a boat.
· Captain overboard
"Hold him Gary...he's leaving.
· The weigh-in 700+ lb Blue Marlin