RbApp 2.2 for REALbasic Developers
Excel Software ships RbApp 2.2 for REALbasic development. RbApp components can be used for applications that require graphics, page layout, data entry and manipulation grids, text editing, undo/redo commands, tool bars and palettes, string lists, XML storage, cross-platform file management, charts or graphs.
RbApp empowers applications that require graphics, page layout, data entry and manipulation grids, text editing, undo/redo commands, tool bars and palettes, string lists, XML storage, cross-platform file management, charts or graphs. Interface classes are included to quickly apply QuickHelp and QuickLicense from Excel Software to any REALbasic application.
RbApp 2.2 has new properties, methods and events within many components. The new RbCalendar function presents a customized calendar. There are several new file management and string manipulation methods.
RbApp components include:
* RbGrid - Flexible, scaleable grid with powerful programming control
* RbChart - Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming
* RbEdit - Text editing of large files with undo/redo, find/replace and print
* RbView - Powerful page layout built on the REALbasic graphic routines
* RbCommand - Undo/redo menu and mouse commands
* RbPalette - Tool bars and palettes for any platform
* RbStringList - String list management to simplify and optimize code
* RbXML - Fast XML read and write of data with minimal programming
* RbHelp - QuickHelp integration for interactive application help
* RbQuickLicense - QuickLicense support for license management and protection
* RbCalendar - This function presents a calendar dialog and returns a selected date
* RbLibrary - Text editing and file management routines
The RbApp 2.2 Single User License is $295. Add it to any Macintosh or Windows REALbasic program in minutes using a step-by-step procedure. The product includes sample applications, source code examples, a printed and PDF Developer Guide and royalty-free distribution of RbApp code compiled into applications. Visit the company web site for product information, a free trial edition or secure online ordering.
Ph: (505) 771-3719
Fax: (505) 771-3718