Bloomington, IN, November 13, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- AuthorHouse, the leading provider of self-publishing and marketing services for authors around the globe, has announced its top ten best-selling titles for October 2008.
1. Kris Kringle
by Maria Ciampi
2. Shrink Rap: An Irreverent Take on Child Psychiatry
by Robin A. Altman
3. The Identity of “AngiArts”
by Angi Perretti
4. Teams for a New Generation: A Facilitator’s Field Guide
by Greg Robinson
5. The Recruit: Life Lessons
by Brian L. Pauling
6. MemoraBEALEia: A Private Scrapbook About Edie Beale of Grey Gardens – First Cousin to First Lady Jacqueline Onassis
by Walter Newkirk
7. No More Secrets
by Michael Patterson
8. Lust Now, Cry Later
by Tahanee Roberts
9. It Shined: The Saga of the Ozark Mountain Daredevils
by Michael Supe Granda
10. Beyond the Open Well
by Jean M. Hebert
These titles, and the complete AuthorHouse library, are available for purchase through the online AuthorHouse bookstore at authorhouse.com/BookStore/BookHome. To learn how to publish a book today, log on to authorhouse.com or call 888-519-5121 today.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions brand, is the leading provider of self-publishing and marketing services for authors around the globe. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service in publishing, AuthorHouse assigns each author a personal publishing consultant who provides guidance throughout the process. AuthorHouse provides a broad array of tools and services to allow authors to make their own choices throughout the publishing process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Ind., AuthorHouse published one out of every 30 U.S. titles in 2007. AuthorHouse released its 50,000th title in spring 2008.