London, United Kingdom, November 26, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- The event has already attracted a range of social networks, global brands and communication companies to speak including: MySpace, Bebo, Linkedin, P&G, Plaxo, British Airways, Netlog, Stardoll, Wayn, Reunion, Gurgle, Cadburys, Habbo Hotel plus many more.
Leading speakers announced include:
•Anthony Lukom Managing Director, MySpace UK
• Lorenz Bogaert, CEO, Netlog.
• Kate Burns, Managing Director & Vice President, Europe for Bebo & People Networks.
• Timo Soininen, Chief Executive Officer, Sulake Corporation, Habbo Hotel.
• Jeffrey Tinsley, CEO, Reunion.com.
• Emma Jenkins, Head of Interactive Marketing, Procter & Gamble UK.
• Jerome Touze, Co-founder & Co-CEO of WAYN.com.
• Michael Donnelly, Director-Global Interactive Marketing, the Coca-Cola Company.
• Todd Masonis, Co-Founder, Plaxo
• Frances Dovey, Interactive & Emerging Media Manager, Cadburys.
“Social Networks are evolving and impacting consumers, businesses and advertisers in a variety of ways. We are seeing social networks emerge on almost a daily bases” said Mark Johnstone, Director of Six Degrees Ltd. “We are delighted to also compliment this event with a 2 day mobile social networking conference, harnessing this latest movement in the social networking industry.”
Mobile Social Networking
A Co-located two day conference on mobile social networking is also taking place at the event. Speakers at this show include; T-Mobile, Orange, Bebo, Maxis, Coca Cola, Vodacom, MyGamma Flirtomatic and many more.
Facebook Developers Garage
Running alongside the 2-day conference is an exhibition including leading social network providers, mobile operators, media agencies and software and technology developers. A free workshop from the Facebook Developers Garage will also be available.
There is an early booking discount for the conference which ends on the 31st January, delegates can register online or fax or via their telephone booking hotline +44 (0) 117 3119 341.
For press passes, media alliances, or further information please contact:
Richard Blythe, Marketing - Richard@sixdegs.com or call +44 1173 119 341