Alto Porvorim, India, November 27, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- "ProE.net is a global network of Pro/E users", explains Deelip Menezes, Founder of ProE.net. "It is a Web 2.0 kind of a social network where Pro/E users all over the world interact with each other, discuss issues surrounding Pro/E and help each other out. By it sheer design, ProE.net is far more proactive than any other Pro/E related online resource out there. And thanks to its independence ProE.net members are free to share their experiences and speak their mind in an open environment”.
ProE.net offers its members a Web 2.0 experience like no other Pro/E related online resource. Among many things a member can:
1) Use the forums to ask and offer help and keep up to speed with all things Pro/E.
2) Post on the ProE.net network blog. If you always wanted to blog but never got down to doing it, maybe now's the time.
3) Create or join groups of members.
4) Chat with other online members.
5) Share photos and videos.
6) Post events such as user meetings, tradeshows, etc.
7) Invite other Pro/E users and help build the social network.
Membership to ProE.net is free for life. To join the network visit www.proe.net