Phoenix, AZ, December 08, 2008 --(PR.com
)-- MiniCo Publishing has announced the facilities that received honorable mention in the 2008 Self-Storage Facility of the Year awards. Honorable mention was awarded in six categories: Overall, Construction, Conversion, New Facility, Specialty Storage, and International. The annual awards are sponsored by “Mini-Storage Messenger,” the international self-storage trade magazine published by MiniCo, Inc.
* Overall Category: Clima Storage in Ingram, Texas. The facility is owned by Kelly and Ueli Schlunegger.
* Construction Category: Presidential Self Storage in Las Vegas, Nev. The facility is owned by Joan Papadakis.
* Conversion Category: A+ Storage in Nashville, Tenn. The facility is owned by Tim Stone and Tommy Pierce.
* New Facility Category: Hoover Self Storage in Hoover, Ala. The facility is owned by William D. Nix and Jack Daniel Nix.
* Specialty Storage Category: Bermuda Dunes Self-Storage and RV in Bermuda Dunes, Calif. The facility is owned by Robert Lee and Webb Wallace Sing.
* International Category: Just Right Self Storage in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The facility is owned by MetCalfe Realty Company Limited.
These facilities will be featured in an upcoming issue of “Mini‑Storage Messenger.” Visit www.ministoragemessenger.com for more information.
MiniCo Publishing, a division of MiniCo, Inc., publishes the “Mini-Storage Messenger,” the leading monthly trade magazine covering the global self-storage industry. Other publications include “Self-Storage Now!,” “Mobile Self-Storage Magazine,” “RV & Boat Storage Today,” “Self‑Storage Canada,” the “Self-Storage Almanac,” the “Self-Storage Development Handbook,” and the “Self‑Storage Buyer’s Guide.”
Since 1974, Phoenix-based MiniCo, Inc. has been a self-storage leader providing superior specialty insurance programs, informative publications and valuable products and services created expressly for the self‑storage industry.