Washington, DC, January 15, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- During the month of January, the Grooming Lounge will be offering a new treatment in honor of President Barack Obama: the Oba-Massage, a stimulating cure for the economic hangover. This one-hour massage treatment includes:
· Eco-friendly oils
· Focus on hands for Obama-like obsessed Blackberry users
· Economic stimulus via a special $75 for an hour rate ($15 savings)
At the special rate, the Oba-Massage is a luxury even Joe the Plumber can afford. While President Obama is busy working on universal health care for all, the Grooming Lounge has come up with this treatment that costs much less than a typical monthly deductible.
Senators, lobbyists and celebrities who frequent the barbershop/spa should be happy to hear about Grooming Lounge’s Inaugural Ball Morning-After Package, which can help a guy recover from even the most atrocious of hangovers. Priced at $350, the package includes:
· Morning Wake-Up Call: Because guests probably sleep through the alarm
· Town Car Service: Grooming Lounge will pick guests up from the hotel (or wherever guests stay in the DC area) and bring them to the Grooming Lounge.
· Black Coffee: To jump start the day
· Hand, Foot, Back and Head Massage: To release tension and relieve body aches from marathon line dancing sessions
· Hangover Eye Therapy: To soothe aching eyes and rid puffiness from lack of sleep
· Ear Plugs: To block out the sound of political commentators recapping the night
· Alka Seltzer: To calm stomachaches from the combination of Texas BBQ and Long Island Ice Tea
· Grooming Lounge bucket: Multifunctional
· Nickel Morning-After Rescue Gel: Facial shock treatment for when waking up is way too difficult.
· Menaji 911 Eye Gel: Removes those "I was plastered last night" bags from beneath the eyes.
· Supersmile Mouthrinse: Eliminates alcohol breath and taste.
· Molton Brown Black Pepper Body Wash: Removes the liquor stench from the body and re-energizes.
· Two Aspirin
The Grooming Lounge is one of the country’s first upscale barbershops and spas exclusively for men. It is conveniently located in the heart of Washington, D.C.’s business district for the political party heads (as well as celebrities like Bruce Willis, Steven Soderbergh and Elliot Gould) who frequent the shop, at 1745 L Street, NW in Washington, DC. Grooming Lounge also offers grooming products and advice online at www.groominglounge.com. For more information call (202) 466-8900.