San Leandro, CA, July 01, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Now that the Independence Day Holiday weekend is heating up, kids are hitting the beach, the pool, and the backyard sprinkler, decked out in this summer’s hottest swimwear. Here are this season’s top 10 bathing suit trends for kids:
1. Sun Safe UVF 50+ unisuits and short sets (they may be sun safe but they still look hot!)
2. Characters (sorry folks, Sponge Bob, Dora, and the Disney gang are still cool)
3. Metallics – shiny when it’s sunny
4. Board Shorts (the laid back surfer look – only a tad shorter than last year!)
5. Retro prints with cut outs
6. “Boy Short” bikinis
8. Stars and stripes
9. Trunks w/bum messages (writing on the rear!)
10. Knitwear -- loopy cover-ups for boys and girls
Cherrytown Kids in San Leandro features unique new and quality used clothing, gifts and gear for fashion forward youngsters and their families. Cherrytown Kids is located at 579 Bancroft Avenue (at Dutton) in San Leandro. They can be reached at: 510.569.1010 or online: www.CherrytownKids.com.
Roseann Galvan is literally up to her ears in kiddie fashions everyday! She is mom to a family of four children ranging in age from 13 years to -1 week, and part owner of Cherrytown Kids, a San Leandro children’s consignment shop providing quality used and unique new clothes and gifts for sartorially savvy kids throughout the East Bay.