Toronto, Canada, July 05, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Nulogx Inc., announced today a breakthrough in providing 3rd Party Logistics providers (3PL), manufacturers and shippers with the ability to take control of supply chain execution with the launch of its Transportation Management Suite (TMS) version 6.0 for the IBM iSeries.
Nulogx takes a significant step forward by combining its award-winning transportation technology for the IBM iSeries with industry leading web, event management, optimization and visibility tools. Nulogx TMS 6.0 drives value by providing companies with the ability to optimize the use of their distribution assets, protect margins, improve responsiveness to market demands and increase their value as a collaborative partner in the trading network.
Notable enabling functionality includes:
• Intuitive dashboard interface to key performance metrics, providing insight and feedback to critical events across the network
• Web enabled architecture, simplifying deployment, extending functional capabilities and increasing productivity
• Advanced security and role based profiles that enable organizations to extend the reach and value of key distribution data and TMS functionality throughout the enterprise and with their chosen trading partners
As a result of these and other functional improvements, shippers and 3PL’s are well position to achieve:
• Significant cost reduction
• Competitive advantage
• Improved trading partner relationships
• Rapidly adapt and respond to change
• Continuous improvement supported by extensive understanding of the impact of transportation on the organization, customers and partners
“This software release is the first of several planned steps by Nulogx to enable our 3PL and distribution customers to achieve distribution excellence.” said Bob Morrow, president, Nulogx. "Our commitment is to continue providing industry leading transportation planning, optimization and execution solutions that Deliver Real Return on Logistics."
Nulogx is the leading innovator of Transportation Management Solutions built for the IBM iSeries. The objective to Deliver Real Return on Logistics is realized every day by companies from 3PL, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, retail, and life sciences industries.
Nulogx enables customers to significantly reduce operational costs and improve service by automating processes that combine inbound and outbound shipment data with real-world business constraints. With visibility across the entire transportation business cycle, Nulogx customers manage planning, routing and load optimization, execution and financial settlement activities. 7 of the top 10 leading North American 3PLs depend on Nulogx Solutions every day, managing over 2 billion dollars of transportation movements annually.
Nulogx Services utilize the proven TRACK Implementation Methodology, which significantly enhances customer service, reduces total cost and accelerates profitability. Nulogx professionals provide practical experience and expertise that Deliver Real Return on Logistics.
Contact: Doug Colter, 416-915-9100 ext. 225, email@example.com. Please visit www.nulogx.com