Buffalo, NY, July 08, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- QuantumCMS 3, Algonquin Studios’ web based content management system, introduces new and updated tools for content managers, web developers, designers, and business development professionals. Some of the new or updated tools include:
• Podcasting - Publish text, audio, and video to standard devices that accept podcasts, including news aggregators, Apple’s iPod, and Tivo.
• Improved WYSIWYG Editor - Allows non-technical users to create and manage text, images, links, Flash, and other content. Includes an HTML editing option for more technical users.
• Page Preview - View your pages as your users will see them, before you publish the content to your web site.
• Embedded Applications - Developers can utilize their existing .NET skills by creating standalone applications and controls, and embed them anywhere within a QuantumCMS web site, intranet, or extranet.
• Flash-Based Tutorials - QuantumCMS includes online help and Flash-based training movies, accessible directly through the web-based interface.
“QuantumCMS is a great success story,” remarked Stephen Kiernan II, Director of Marketing and Business Development for Algonquin Studios. “We’re talking about a web content management system that has been adopted by Fortune 500 companies, medium-sized businesses, and small online retailers alike.”
For more information about the latest features and future releases on QuantumCMS, please visit the web site at www.quantumcms.com.
Algonquin Studios, Inc. unites the complementary talents of business, creative and technical professionals to help their clients realize their business goals. Algonquin Studios can offer businesses the competitive advantage they need to prosper in today’s changing marketplace through:
- Multilingual Web Content Management Solutions
- Custom Enterprise Application Development
- Localization Services and Software
- Database Design and Development
- Web and Print Design Services
- Business & Technology Consulting
- Technical Project Advising and Training
For additional information, please visit www.algonquinstudios.com.