Athens, Greece, March 20, 2009 --(PR.com
The user can create stylish menus with sliding submenus, otherwise known as "slide menus", "expandable menus", "collapsible menus" or "accordion menus". In a user friendly way, the user can create web menus and set the submenu group to appear either as "drop-down" (non-sliding, standard menu mode) or as "sliding" (slide menu effect mode). If selected to appear as "sliding", the sliding submenu group will push the items of its parent group downwards when opening and in the same manner, it will pull items upwards when it closes.
The user can easily:
Define settings for a specific sliding submenu group, such as:
- Appearance: Set the display relative to "Left or Right Bottom Corner of Parent Item" or "Center Bottom of Parent Item".
- Item indentation: Set the display indent to the number of pixels you prefer.
- Margin: Set the margin (top, bottom, left, right) of the submenu group.
- If a specified submenu group is wider than its parent, then you the user can set for it to "shrink to fit."
- If a specified submenu group is narrower than its parent, then the user can set for it to "stretch to fit."
Define settings which will apply to all sliding groups (menu-wide), such as:
- Set the "Remember the menu state" (expanded/collapsed) option so that the menu retains the open submenus and the selected item when browsing through different pages.
- Set for the page content to be pushed (or pulled) when sliding menus appear (or disappear). This option is effective only when you position your menu relative to a page element or image.
It is important to note that a user can have a menu that contains both drop down menu and sliding menu features.
In AllWebMenus Menu Maker builds 766 and above, new Templates and Themes have been added to support this new functionality:
- 11 Sliding Menu Themes included within the distribution
- 4 new Sliding Menu Theme Packs
- 6 new Sliding Menu Templates
The AllWebMenus Sliding Menu Add-in costs $59.95 for a single-user license and is available for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista.
About Likno Software
Contact: Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate