Big Brother 11 Open Casting Call at LifeStyles Furniture Sponsored by CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT in Moline, IL
LifeStyles Furniture and CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT in Moline, IL are sponsoring an open casting call for Big Brother 11. On April 7th, 2009 from 4:00-7:00pm bring your application, photocopies and photos into LifeStyles Furniture. For a chance to be on Big Brother 11 this fall. WHBF-TV will supply the cameras, you supply the talent.
Below are links and listings for the program's eligibility and identification requirements. Come prepared and you could be starring on Big Brother 11 this fall on CBS.
- Each applicant must read the "contestant application instructions" before filling out the "application".
- Applicants should tell why they think they'd make a good houseguest and what sets them apart from the others.
- Each taped segment must not exceed two minutes in length.
- When You Arrive At Lifestyles Furniture You Should Have The Following:
(1) A complete application (It is 13 pages, so you will need to print and fill out before coming to the casting call.)
(2) A photocopy of your driver's license or state issued photo ID.
(3) A photocopy of your passport or social security card.
(4) Two color photos brought with you (one face and one body "clothed" shot). Label your name and city/region on back.
(5) Be prepared to make a two minute video in the store telling who you are and why you'd make a great housemate.
If your application is incomplete and there are no photos, it will not be considered. CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT asks that you please read the requirements above and come prepared with your photocopies, forms and photos. Entries will be submitted to the producers of Big Brother 11 by CBS4 WHBF-TV/DT. Apply on April 7th, 2009 between 4:00-7:00pm at LifeStyles Furniture in Moline, IL for a chance to be on Big Brother 11 and a chance to compete for the $500,000 grand prize. Good luck.
3735 Avenue of the Cities
Moline, IL 61265
3003 Park 16th Street
Moline, IL 61265