QLD, Australia, July 24, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Babya today announced that it is shipping Babya Logic Pro 2-a new version of Babya's powerful suite of pro-quality audio production software.
Babya Logic 2 is an powerful suite of pro-quality audio production software which includes Babya Logic Pro, a 8-track music creation application-that enables you create music using a variety of pro-quality audio production software.
Version 2 adds over 20 new synthesizers, 100 new features, and Mac applications.
- A 8-track MIDI sequencer
- Includes 174 software instruments and several sample files
- Saves in a custom .mia or you can export to the common .mid file
- Formats-easily enabling you to use your created music in Apple(R) Logic and Logic Express.
New features in Babya Logic Pro 2:
Version 2 adds over 20 new synthesizers, 100 new features such as:
Paax 2-Babya Edition:
- Up to 128 presets per bank.
- Up to 84 splits per preset and 8 dual velocity-layers (16 samples) per
- 256 simultaneous voices*.
- Plays 8/16/24/32 bit**, mono/stereo wav files @ any sample rate.
- Low CPU consumption.
- Low aliasing resampling technology, 32 bit audio engine.
- 3 envelope controls (DAHDSR) per preset: amplitude, pitch and filter cutoff.
- 3 configurable LFOs per preset: tremolo, vibrato and filter cutoff with optional delay.
- All envelopes and oscillators can be synchronized to MIDI tempo.
- New bank format offers choice for embedded or referenced samples.
- Capable of importing SoundFonts (.sf2) and AKAI S5000/6000 programs (.akp)
- Fully automatable.
- VST 2.3 compatible.
* Freeware version is limited to 64 voice polyphony.
** Freeware version can only load 8/16 bit wavs.
Using BASS, Babya Logic becomes even more powerful. All-new effects and plugins include a cool spectrum display-and a live version too, ASIO effects players with DSP and new export and recording options like saving MP3 music to WAV and easy audio recording.
Other new and enhanced features in Logic 2 include:
- Like with Babya Logic 1.4, Babya Logic 2 bundles Babya iGrab-the easy way to grab iPod music, without having to manually do it. This utility will let you rip either a single song, or the entire music collection of the iPod.
- Babya iGrab will work with most iPods-including the latest fifth generation iPod and iPod nano.
Babya Logic 2's improved feature set lets you be more tuneful:
- Babya Logic 2 also features improved MIDI composition options in Babya Logic Audio and 2 new and impressive looking audio spectrum viewers, a realtime audio recorder and for the first time, ASIO effects.
BASS enables the next-generation of previewing and generation of high-quality audio in Babya Logic- some of the features of BASS include:
- Powerful and efficient (yet easy to use)
- you can sample & stream (MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, custom generated, and more via add-ons).
Babya Software Group's A.A. Fussy noted, "Babya Logic Pro adds over 100 new features to Babya Logic and includes some unique new features-like BASS powered effects Musicians and home users can produce lively music in minutes with Babya Logic Pro-the ideal introduction to Babya's audio production suite."
Pricing & Availability:
Babya Logic Pro 2 is now shipping and can be downloaded at:
Babya Software Group is an award-winning developer of digital media software for Mac and Windows, including Babya bSuite, bPicture and Babya Photo Workshop and Babya Logic.
Babya's software has won many awards over the past several years, including 5 stars (Babya bSuite, 2005) and a Softpedia 100% clean award (2006).