Worcester, MA, May 03, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Saint-Gobain Abrasives has officially rolled out a newly designed web site for its Norton brand Professional Cleaning Market. The site features information on floor maintenance and cleaning products for the janitorial, professional cleaning and food service markets. A new line of natural stone care tools has also been launched. The new web site provides an extensive product listing and information about each tool, at www.nortonprocleaning.com.
The new site has many enhanced features and advantages for its users, from a clean and easy-to-navigate format that supports powerful document management for easy access to application and safety information. Visitors will find all the product and grit sequence information to help them with their floor maintenance needs.
• Improved Look and Feel – Enhanced graphics, easy-to-read information, and simplified page layouts provide visitors with an overall improved user experience.
• Improved Navigation – Web pages are logical and consistent, making it simple for visitors to find the information they are looking for through improved navigation tools that not only allow users to navigate easily, but provides them with a user interface to recognize where they are within the web site.
• New Product Information – Information on the newest products and additions to the Norton Line and recommendations to help you choose the right product for your application needs found in the Applications Solutions link.
• Resource Links – Links to our customers and associations. This reciprocal linking program provides greater access to the web for information.
• Abrasive Products On-Line Catalog – A complete database of the Norton Professional Cleaning product offering with application and grit guide information.
• Norton Gear Store – A link to the new online Norton Gear Store for purchase of Norton branded apparel and items containing the Norton logo.
• Other New Features – Additional features on the web site include printfriendly web pages with better content, news and events notices with Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds, increased application information, improved search features, enhanced product images, product-detail pages, A to Z product listings, a product literature request tool, a site map and much more.
Norton is a brand of Saint-Gobain, a leading producer of construction products (building materials, gypsum products, insulation and pipe), innovative materials (abrasives, ceramics, high-performance plastics, flat glass, and technical fabrics) and glass containers. The company is also a leading distributor of building products. One of the top 100 industrial companies in the world, Saint-Gobain's 2008 sales approximated $64.4 billion. In the United States and Canada, Saint-Gobain employs about 22,000 people and has approximately 160 manufacturing locations.
To provide feedback to the new site or to request assistance, contact: Denise Linn, Denise.M.Linn@Saint-Gobain.com