PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
iUniverse

Press Release


Receive press releases from iUniverse: By Email RSS Feeds:

iUniverse Author Featured in Newest Podcast


iUniverse Author Travis Moody Discusses Finances and Faith

Bloomington, IN, May 07, 2009 --(PR.com)-- iUniverse, the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self publishing company, is featuring author Travis Moody in its monthly podcast.

Moody’s book, Financial Breakthrough: God’s Plan for Getting Out of Debt, focuses on the religious path to escaping debt. The book explains God’s response to unstable economic times and points out common financial mistakes.

Moody, a successful Fortune 500 executive, has had personal experience with the topic. He accumulated over $100,000 in debt before realizing that he had a financial problem.

"I thought I understood money,” said Moody. “I had a Duke M.B.A. and was managing millions of dollars for a company, but I found out there were a lot of things I didn’t know.”

Moody turned to a financial seminar at his local church for answers. There, he learned valuable tools that helped him become debt-free in just three years.

“I had been in church all my life, but all I heard was that I needed to give 10 percent to God and the other 90 percent was mine,” Moody said. “I didn’t know there were over 2,300 verses that talked about how to handle money possession. I didn’t know God talked about debt, not co-signing, investing, and diversifying.”

In the podcast, Moody explains the four key points of Financial Breakthrough and the reasons to turn to God in financial crisis.

To listen to the podcast, visit publish a book today, call 1-800-AUTHORS or visit iuniverse.com.

About iUniverse
iUniverse, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services brand, is the leading book marketing, editorial services, and supported self publishing company. The iUniverse management team has extensive editorial and managerial experience with traditional publishers such as Random House, Wiley, Macmillan, Chronicle Books, and Addison-Wesley. iUniverse has a strategic alliance with Chapters Indigo in Canada; and titles accepted into the iUniverse Rising Star program are featured in a special collection on BarnesandNoble.com. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, iUniverse also operates offices in New York City; Indianapolis; and Milton Keynes, England. For more information or to publish a book, please visit www.iuniverse.com or call 1-800-AUTHORS.

###
Contact Information
iUniverse
Kevin Gray
1-800-AUTHORS
Contact
www.iuniverse.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from iUniverse
Promote Your Business