Tulsa, OK, May 22, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- ENOSERV today announced the Vector product, a milestone release of the industry-leading software for relay end-to-end testing. Delivering radical workflow breakthroughs and packed with hundreds of feature innovations, the new ENOSERV Vector software enhances the end-to-end testing process. Combined with ENOSERV’s other software products-RTS & PowerBase—Vector rounds out the most comprehensive testing environment ever delivered.
“ENOSERV Vector is the program thousands of relay testing professionals have been waiting for,” says Dennis Loudermilk, President of ENOSERV. “We have worked hard to create an all-new scheme proving program that will meet the high standards of those who appreciate a user-friendly command structure.....and it’s fast!”
Important highlights include:
· Automated event-report retrieval for thorough compliance documentation.
· Advanced data management capabilities via seamless integration with ENOSERV's RTS and Powerbase databases.
· Multi-input timing and event recording for thorough, detailed scheme operation verification.
· ENOSERV's full featured parser for settings-based state value calculations as well as all of the extended automation functions that you've come to expect from ENOSERV.
· Current support for both Doble and Omicron equipment with more to come!
ENOSERV continues to invest strongly in product development that exploits new advances in software technologies, anticipates market trends and provides business advantage to our customers. We are as committed as ever to helping our customers by creating the word’s best relay testing software today and in the future.