Bloomington, IN, May 30, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- AuthorHouse, the leading provider of self publishing and marketing services for authors around the globe, has announced its top ten best-selling titles for April 2009, according to retail channel sales figures.
1. MemoraBEALEia: A Private Scrapbook about Edie Beale of Grey Gardens First Cousin To First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis by Walter Newkirk; (Biography). Celebrates and pays tribute to Edith "Little Edie" Bouvier Beale.
2. Community Capitalism: Lessons from Kalamazoo and Beyond by Ron Kitchens; (Business). Describes how Kalamazoo, Mich., has leveraged community resources and spirit to revitalize its economy in the face of the massive forces of globalization.
3. Dialectic Behavior Therapy Skills, 101 Mindfulness Exercises and Other Fun Activities for Children and Adolescents: A Learning Supplement, by Christensen, Riddoch, & Eggers Huber; (Psychology). Gives everyone a new way to look at the DBT skills that has proven helpful for countless individuals struggling with unstable emotions, relationships, and other problematic or stressful behaviors.
4. Winter Games, by John Lacombe; (Fiction) Weaves together many of today's hottest issues to form a complex, driving, relevant thriller.
5. The Reiki Teacher’s Manual: A Guide for Teachers, Students, and Practitioners by Tina M. Zion; (Health). Sets the standard for excellence in Reiki education and instruction.
6. Not Like My Mother: Becoming a Sane Parent After Growing up in a CRAZY Family, by Irene Tomkinson, MSW;(Biography). A gift for anyone who has ever said, “I am Not going to raise my kids the way I was raised!!”
7. The Imperfect Leader: A Story About Discovering the Not-So-Secret Secrets of Transformational Leadership, by Davis H Taylor; (Business). Timely... relevant... powerful...and it will challenge the way you think about leadership.
8. Lion Clubs in the 21st Century, by Paul Martin Robert Kleinfelder; (History). The story of a special type of men and women, those who seek to return to society a portion of the good fortune they have earned and received in their own lives.
9. Gastric Bypass Surgery: The Psychological Journey by Ranesa McNally LCSW-C; (Health). For anyone contemplating or for those who have had the gastric bypass procedure for weight loss.
10. Recipes and Meal Planning for a Happy Healthy Senior, by Diana Darrisaw; (Health).
Every recipe holds a special need for you to start cooking.
These titles, and the complete AuthorHouse library, are available for purchase through the online AuthorHouse bookstore at http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/BookHome.aspx. To learn how to publish a book, log on to authorhouse.com or call 888-519-5121 today.