Albany, NY, June 04, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- QUBYX Software Technologies, a source of medical imaging and color management products, today announced that it has released a Apple Macintosh version of its DICOM calibration software called PerfectLum.
Over the last few years QUBYX has noticed the great success of the open source DICOM software OsiriX.
Allowing OsiriX to be Free and Open Sourced makes it very attractive. Also with its superior quality, high reliability, speed, easy user interface together with the very stable Mac operating system for Apple computers.
At QUBYX we value those advantages of the OsiriX software and have created a Mac version of PerfectLum.
“We always seek to deliver cutting edge technology which extracts even more performance from color and grayscale diagnostic medical displays” says Marc Leppla, Director of QUBYX. “PerfectLum Mac version is QUBYX commitment to the market to give customers the tools to verify the performance of their displays and increase diagnostics security.”
PerfectLum for Mac OS X™
PerfectLum is available for Mac OS X. A trialversion can be downloaded from www.perfectlum.com
PerfectLum is a software to calibrate and verify display conformance to standards like DICOM and AAPM for the medical use.
Key features are:
* Calibration to a target white level
* Calibration to DICOM GSDF
* Calibration to Gamma and CIE L standard
* Calibration to certain color temperatures and xy coordinates
* Calibration of display uniformity with Matrox Xenia graphicboard
* Verification of DICOM GSDF conformance
* Verification of display colors and luminance
* Verification of display uniformity
* Visual display verification with Testpattern like Briggs, SMPTE, AAPM
* Detailed History database with graphs for each calibration and white level consistency over time
* Calibration of up to 8 displays connected to the same workstation
We give you a better vision
QUBYX is a prominent player in Medical Imaging and Color Management Industries with various professional Calibration and Verification solutions since 1996.
QUBYX develops softwares solutions that are used in and for the computer displays. Our solutions includes OSD replacement software, Display Management systems, Color Calibrations products for Photographers and Calibration / Verification software for Medical Use.
For more information, visit http://www.qubyx.com
Mac, Macintosh and Apple are registered trademaks of Apple Inc. CA USA