Poole, United Kingdom, June 09, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- MJW trading are pleased to announce the launch of their new video game and dvd trading service, GameXChanger.
GameXChanger provides gamers and movie buffs with the ability to trade in their old games and dvds for others, all via a simple and easy to use automated system.
One of the key benefits GameXChangers offers over other "Swap Shops" is the fairest exchange rates, offering gamers the chance to fairly trade in old titles for new.
- Exchange any DVD or Game no matter how old
- Browse and purchase from a vast array of titles in stock.
- Instantly get quotes for old titles.
- Better exchange rates than found on the high street.
- Fast friendly customer service.
- And much more.
Founded by "Mighty" Mike Way who has been responsible for several high profile internet gaming services since 1998, including the now legendary MPZ (multi player zone) which served over 200,000 customers, GameXChanger is aimed at gamers who are fed up with poor high-street exchange rates on games. GameXChanger offers great exchange rates and a huge collection of titles and hardware to swap.