Jelenia Gora, Poland, June 17, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- New version of CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 enables applying company disclaimers, legal notes, and signatures centrally at Exchange Server 2007. This frees the user from manual entering company data and logo to company emails. This is done automatically at the server according to the rules for processing messages configured by the administrator of Exchange. The application versioned 2.0 is characterized by tight integration with Active Directory (AD), which stores personal data of employees in the company. This data automatically fills out signature templates defined by the administrator.
- The latest version has an extended scope of parameters that can be used when composing signatures – says Michal Bednarz, the founder of CodeTwo and the only specialist in Poland to hold the title of Microsoft Outlook MVP. – These parameters include among others company branch, department where the message sender is employed, membership to a specified AD group or organizational unit. Footers can be defined based on AD attributes such as the phone number, email address of the sender. The application is now equipped with a highly functional HTML editor, enabling creation of HTML rich disclaimers without technical expertise of this programming language.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 2.0 enables applying multiple mail rules to one message, which means you can add several footers to one message. – Their clients can now effortlessly add personal signatures right below the response text and a company disclaimer at the very bottom of the message – explains Michal Bednarz. - In yet another scenario a message can receive a detailed signature the first time it is sent and shortened signatures in subsequent replies.
The performance of the application has also been improved by adding Active Directory Cache, i.e. internal memory of the application that removes load from the server. Another overhead reducing feature is asynchronous message processing.
- A big novelty in 2.0 is support for the latest 64bit systems by Microsoft namely Windows Server 2008 and Small Business Server 2008 – says Michal Bednarz. - An improvement has also been made to the licensing module. Now the client does not need to send them the registration code to receive the activation code unlocking the trial.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007 2007 is a solution for those wanting to have a unified look of their company electronic correspondence. In the company where the application is used, emails will receive a consistent branding by a unified appearance of company disclaimer and signatures. – The application will help companies pursue coherent corporate identity also in their email messages. – explains Michal Bednarz. - Moreover, the obligation to add company details to electronic mail is regulated by the law of companies.
New functionalities in CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2007:
- Advanced integration with Active Directory (AD) and assigning different signatures / disclaimers to messages based on extended criteria
- New built-in HTML editor
- Applying multiple rules to one message
- Support for all world languages
- Support for 64bit systems Windows Server 2008 and Small Business Server 2008
- Improved mechanism for adding signatures below the most recent response
- Improved handling of RTF messages
- Rule Quick-Copying
- Archiving messages processed by Exchange
- Improved rule testing utility
More information can be found on the website of CodeTwo:
About the company:
CodeTwo, a software company located in Poland, develops highly-specialized software for Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft Outlook. CodeTwo offers solutions to facilitate groupwork in companies of all sizes as well as resource management procedures, mails and tasks.
The solutions brought by CodeTwo are currently used by over 2600 companies (660 in Poland and as many as 2000 worldwide, mainly the USA). The flagship applications released by CodeTwo include CodeTwo Public Folders – an application used to share Outlook data (calendars, contacts, tasks, and mail folders) by multiple users in the workplace or home, as well as CodeTwo Exchange Rules – a solution used to add company disclaimers or personalized signatures to email messages automatically without user’s instruction. The product list is completed by customized software solutions (e.g. system used to manage employees’ vacation/paid-leave forms, an application for creating data back-ups for Exchange, a solution for managing the standard paper company correspondence, and finally free add-ons to Microsoft Outlook.