Nashville, TN, July 10, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The Jones Company launches a new “Buy Now with Confidence” plan to help alleviate potential home buyers’ hesitancy to buy now. The extensive plan provides answers for most any objection. Examples include:
· The Jones Company’s “Set the Stage” program for those who need to sell their home, Jones will arrange for you to have a professional stager and repair expert advise on how to get your current home Sold, once a contract is written on a new Jones Home.
· “Purchase Price Guarantee” program for those who are wary of price declines in the current market, they’ll guarantee the value of the buyer’s new Jones home if it’s declined after five years.
· “Secured Sale” program for those who are afraid they may have trouble selling their current home, Jones will help pay taxes, interest and insurance on the old home, until it sells, for up to 6 months, for a maximum of $5000.
· “Secured Sale Transition” program for those who are renting while their home is being built, Jones pays the remaining lease up to $5,000.
· “Preferred Lender & Closing Cost Assistance” program for those who need assistance with financing, Jones has a preferred lender to make financing for the new home easy, and Jones will often pay a sizeable portion of the closing costs.
· “Fast Start™” program for those who want to build their home their way but need to move in quickly, Jones commits to start building within 30 days of receiving deposits, selections, and a start order, and guarantees the homeowners’ move in within 120 days.
Additionally, for those who want a more energy efficient home but think they can’t afford it, Jones now builds every home NAHB Green® Certified and Energy Star® Certified, at no additional cost.
“Now is truly a great time to buy a home, and we just want to ease the concerns that this market has created for buyers”, said Richard Chapman, president and partner of The Jones Company. “This is an aggressive plan for us, but we are confident homebuyers will appreciate the great efforts we are willing to take to get them in their new home. With these programs, we have attempted to remove every roadblock to buying a home in today’s market.”
The Jones Company has built nearly 3000 homes in Middle Tennessee since 1995, and has been in business since 1927. The company recently received a 98% customer satisfaction ranking from the Woodland O’Brien survey conducted in 2008. They are a local, privately held company based in Franklin, TN. For more information on the “Buy Now with Confidence” plan available for a limited time, ask any sales representative, visit the company’s website at www.LiveJones.com or call (615)771-8006.