Athens, Greece, August 07, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- AllWebMenus resolves all existing DHTML incompatibilities across major DHTML-enabled browsers (IE, Firefox, Netscape, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla, Safari, Konqueror, etc.) and offers peace of mind to the user by rendering truly cross-browser navigation menus.
This process is clear-cut to the simple user as well as the professional web developer/web designer who enjoys the design of stylish navigation menus without bothering for the technicalities lying behind their creation.
You can view examples of menus created with AllWebMenus at:
Some enhancements/features in AllWebMenus 5.1 PRO build #788 are:
- Optimized menu rendering speed.
- Additional/New submenu effects.
- Bug fixes of previous version.
View all new enhancements/features at:
General Features of AllWebMenus:
- Full cross-browser support.
- UNICODE text.
- Free Dreamweaver extension/NetObjects Fusion component.
- Multiple Rows/Columns menus/submenus.
- Joomla Menus/WordPress Menu Add-ins.
- Sliding Menu/Floating Menus/Server Side Menus (dynamic menus) Addins.
- Ready-to-use Themes.
- Re-designed User Interface - new look & enhanced user-friendly functions.
- Optimized Style Editor - creation/saving of customized Themes.
- Import FrontPage Navigation Structures.
- Support for Expression Web.
- Support for .JPG, .GIF and .PNG image files.
- Right-to-Left language support (Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
- Ability to use menus over flash objects, form elements, applets and iframes.
- Use of multiple menus in the same page.
- Pop-up, hidden, horizontal and vertical menus.
- Free Sitemap generator based on the menu structure.
View the full feature list at:
Download the trial version and test AllWebMenus at:
Promotional material available at:
Screenshots available at:
The price of AllWebMenus PRO is $59.95 (single-user license) and is available for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista.
About Likno Software
Vicky Pallis, Marketing Associate
+30 210 6121923