New York, NY, September 05, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- Free ebook "The 6 Most Popular Ways To Call Home When Traveling", now makes it easy for Travelers confused by all the different options for calling home when abroad.
The reason why many US travelers need to find a solution to make calls while overseas is because the majority of US cell phones will not work outside of the US, however, the ability to call home when traveling is becoming increasing popular due to recently increasing concerns over the safety of traveling.
"Working for an international cell phone company, I talk to many travelers who are often overwhelmed by the different services that allow them to call home when traveling. This is why I decided to write "The 6 Most Popular Ways To Call Home When Traveling", to act as a guide to help them out, and make the right decision for them." Michael Furniss, ebook author.
The ebook covers the following options:
1. Can you use your own cell phone when traveling?
2. Should you rent a cell phone?
3. Local SIM cards — the hidden costs!
4. Using hotel phones — doing it the old-fashioned way!
5. Using the Internet to get free calls!
6. Why all World Phones are not the same!
7. Conclusions — what the travel experts say!
This free ebook can be requested by visiting http://www.mobal.com/bonusebook1
Michael Furniss is the Mobal Travel Tips newsletter editor, covering tips and advice on all aspects of travel and international cell phones and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.