Vancouver, Canada, September 08, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Vancouver Canada – NephSystem has released a low cost 13.56MHz High Frequency or Low Frequency 125KHz RFID based Enterprise PDA – model name: N200HF/R125. It is designed to help keep your action-packed life in balance, N200HF/R125 handheld PDAs make an excellent - and affordable - companion to other handheld devices.
NephSystem’s N200HF Enterprise PDA provides the following features:
1. Runs Windows Mobile 5.0 (default) or Windows CE 5.0 (optional);
2. Offers 400MHz processor with 64 MB SDRAM and 128MB flash ROM;
3. View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files with Microsoft Office Mobile;
4. Sync email and calendar from desktop with Outlook Mobile;
5. Built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g capability;
6. Built-in Bluetooth 2.0 capability;
7. One unique USB host interface which allows to be connected with the typical input devices, e.g. keyboard, USB stick, mouse, etc;
8. Built-in SD slot, Max. 2GB SD card support;
9. Built-in 13.56MHz high frequency RFID (Read/Write)
10. Optional 125KHz low frequency RFID
For more information about this NephSystem’s N200HF/R125 RFID enabled Enterprise PDA, please visit www.nephsystem.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
About NephSystem Technologies.
Nephsystem is the leading supplier in the fields of RFID, Smart Tracking Systems and Industrial PDAs . Nephsystem works with partners around the world to ensure that our customers have the right products and solutions to achieve their business goals. We manufacture and distribute a wide variety of industrial embedded products, Wireless communication devices and related peripherals around the world.
For more information please visit http://www.nephsystem.com.
B-1285 56th Street, Delta BC, V4L 2A6, Canada
Phone: +1 604-9489063 Fax: +1 604-9489607