Hyderabad, India, September 12, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Raising Media India Private Limited, an online social media company based in Hyderabad, India today announced the launch of 16reels.com, a Telugu movie portal with complete database of Telugu movies. The website provides detailed information of past, present and upcoming movies and celebrities. Currently, the website includes details of over 5000 movies and 1000 celebrities.
With a wider range of easily usable options, 16reels entertains movie lovers with latest Telugu movie news, movie reviews, exclusive photos, film trailers, videos, celebrity interviews, fan mails, movie community forums, contests and Showtime information. It also features short films.
The following are the highlights of 16reels.com:
• Telugu movie website with complete database of movies covering name, year, cast, crew, synopsis, reviews, photos and videos.
• Exclusive Photo galleries of celebrities and movies (stills, posters and events)
• Exclusive Videos including trailers, songs, events etc.
• Latest Telugu film industry and state news.
• Celebrities: Vast Information of celebrities including biography, filmography, photo gallery, videos, fan mail and news.
• Reviews: Critic reviews, user-posted reviews and a movie meter that generates the average of the ratings given by various top Telugu media companies.
• Fan mail: A unique feature that has been implemented for the first time ever, wherein registered users can send their fan mails to their beloved celebrities.
• Showtime: Displays show times of Telugu movies running across all the cities in India and abroad.
• Interviews: Exclusive interviews of celebrities in Telugu cinema industry.
• Forums: A discussion board where users can express and share their opinions on movies, celebrities, etc.
Speaking on the launch Raj K Gouni, CEO of Raising Media, said “Cinema is one of the strongest media of entertainment today. Every movie has its own flavor catering to a particular segment, and we often see a single person judging the movie with one frame of mind and his own set of tastes and views. Why should we rely on a single critic? This may avert us from watching the movie as we are governed mostly by his taste. I strongly feel that this trend, where a single person judges the quality of a movie should change. This is where 16reels.com becomes handy. We want to make the single-man review concept obsolete by giving every user a chance to write his own review on a movie and share it with a community of like-minded people in a more transparent way devoid of any prejudice or bias.”
About Raising Media
Raising Media India Private Limited is an online social media company based in Hyderabad, India. The company is engaged in the design, development and maintenance of innovative portals that improve, ease and enhance the efforts of online community.