London, United Kingdom, September 15, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- With more and more of our lives being stored on digital media, data loss is becoming a big issue. Data Recovery Systems Ltd have announced the release of a major new version of their popular Media Investigator file recovery tool with their unique “Pay-Per-Use” and “Recover or Refund” approaches, offering comprehensive and cost-effective file recovery to home users.
Jason Quillian, Managing Director of Data Recovery Systems Ltd, said:
“It's been some time in the making but we are proud to release this major upgrade to Media Investigator.
“We've taken extensive feedback from our customers and have incorporated many of their ideas into this latest version. We've also strengthened our recovery algorithms to support an even broader range of file types than was previously possible, including HD and Blu‑Ray files, whilst making Media Investigator even easier to use.”
Media Investigator v6 is the most comprehensive file recovery tool on the market for the home user; combining support for over 80 different file types; multiple file systems; and all popular digital media types: including memory cards, DVDs and large hard drives; all in a single tool.
Although the underlying recovery algorithms are technically complex, Media Investigator's use of “WalkThroughs” and its clean, logical, interface makes file recovery an easy process, regardless of the user's computer abilities.
Offering a unique “Pay-Per-Use” option alongside standard licensing and its “Recovery or Refund” guarantee, Media Investigator should be viewed as the first-choice application for file recovery.
Media Investigator v6 features include:
- a “Pay-Per-Use” option providing the user with the most cost-effective means of recovering their lost / deleted files.
- a “Recovery or Refund” guarantee ensures customers receive a full refund if Media Investigator is unable to recover their files.
- the ability to save scan results; allowing the user to cancel a scan and to resume it at a later time.
- a “one-click” setup facility allows users to select their device (camera, camcorder, etc) and Media Investigator will automatically select the most relevant file types.
- improved memory usage, allows tens of thousands of files to be recovered in a single scan – supporting even the largest drives.
- the support of over 80 different file types including photos, drawing, audio, multimedia, emails, office files, and archives.
- supports the recovery of HD and Blu-Ray video files.
- unrivalled support whereby additional file types can usually be added within 24hrs if the customer needs a file type that isn't currently supported – without the need to download a new version of the file recovery tool.
- previews for a number of file types is available, allowing the user to see the recovery results before paying anything.
For more information and to download Media Investigator v6 to scan your drives absolutely free and see what files you can recover, please visit http://www.digitalfilerecovery.com.
Data Recovery Systems Ltd. is a UK based company founded in 2005.