Scottsdale, AZ, September 25, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Scottsdale gallery will be hosting a huge day Art show/Sale November 14th, 2009 and are seeking Professional quality fine art and fine craft items in a wide range of mediums including:
Ceramics, Fiber Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Metal, Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Sculpture, Wood. Artists must be in attendance during the entire show/sale.
There will be no "booth fee", all art will be sold according to standard gallery commission (50%/50%).
•You must be the maker, designer, creator and producer of the work.
•Your product will be juried for quality, authenticity, uniqueness, salability, and overall balance of categories.
•Reproduction aids such as molds used in jewelry or ceramics must be created by the applying artisan.
•Hand pulled original prints (signed and numbered limited editions) Only are permitted.
•Artists must be present with their work for the entire show.
In addition, photographers applying to the Show must provide:
•A statement noting that the photographer is the artist. The statement should indicate if the photographer prints his/her own work or if it is printed by a printer/lab. The artist must provide the name of the printer/lab to the One of a Kind Show.
•A statement of the authenticity of the process, materials and (lifespan of the photo including the date source.)
•Limited editions must be signed and numbered and not exceed 500.
There will be extensive promotion/advertising for this event, in addition to live music, refreshments served to guests.
Space limited so apply early. Deadline for application is October 31, 2009
How to Apply
Please submit the following materials to email@example.com.
Applications are due on or before Monday October 31, 2009 (postmarked applications will be accepted).
1. Completed application form
• Complete and sign the Application Form
2. Images of your work
• Submit a minimum of 5 digital images of your work plus 1 headshot (to be used for promotional purposes only).
• You may either submit your images via email or on a CD. All images must be in JPG format and no larger than 300 dpi. Slides, website links, or PDFs will not be accepted.
• If submitting a CD, please print your name and date of application clearly on the CD.
• Your images are important! Please ensure that your images are clear, in-focus and well-lit so that the jury may properly assess your work.
3. Image list
• Please include an Image List with: title of work, medium, dimensions and date of creation.
4. CV (Resume) and Artist Statement
5. Brief Biography (maximum 200 words)
• Please include a brief biography (maximum 200 words). If accepted, your bio will be used on the website for promotional purposes.
6. Application fee
• $40 jury fee: This fee is non-refundable
•The jury fee may be paid by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or check. Please make all checks payable to Art Source for Design.
7. SASE (optional)
• Please enclose a self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like us to return your application materials. ASFD will not return your materials if sufficient postage is not provided.
8. Send us your application by mail or email
• Your application will be juried by an independent panel of arts professionals
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org