Boston, MA, September 20, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- During the last period, the Seavus Project Viewer team has been working on improving the functionalities of the product as well as developing the new features included in the new Seavus Project Version 2.7.
In addition to all the great viewing features currently available in the product, Seavus Project Viewer 2.7 contains the following unique project viewing features:
• Open .mdb files - This feature can be used for opening .mdb files previously saved in Microsoft® Project. The .mdb file format is now recognized by this Microsoft® Project Viewer and it will allow users to view/work with the project information stored in this file format.
• Export a project to Microsoft® PowerPoint – The main use of Microsoft® PowerPoint is related with making presentations where the project plan can be presented with all associated information. Now the exporting functionality of Microsoft® PowerPoint helps team leaders to make presentations to their staff members in short period of time. They can just export the data to Seavus Project Viewer and save time in which the essential moments of the project plan will be explained.
• Open .xml files - The .xml file format allows project managers to publish the project information to Web pages or on corporate intranets for viewing i.e. for electronic publishing. The same file can be send via e-mail to the team members. Seavus Project Viewer will recognize this file format, presenting the project plan with all details like in Microsoft® Project.
Except for the new features, the Seavus Project Viewer has also been enhanced with the following improvements:
• Missing indicators in "Indicator" column
• Export in .xml format
• Working with Hyperlinks
• Working with Master Project
• Working with Reports
• Working with More views
• Working with Gantt Charts
• View bar: Custom Combination View
• Fit to calculations and notifications