Emsworth, United Kingdom, December 09, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- On average, a person loses half a litre of perspiration per night. Normally in a domestic bed, this is absorbed by the mattress and eventually ventilated away through vent holes present in boxspring, spiral or slat beds. This kind of luxury is not available in boats, where bunk cushions or mattresses lie directly on benches, and often become damaged by water ingress.
MC Products' new matting - FloMAT Heavy Duty Unbacked Matting - allows air to circulate easily, thus preventing moisture build up, condensation and mildew, and it's open weave wicks away dirt and water so it always feels dry and looks clean.
FloMAT Heavy Duty Unbacked Matting is available in Slate Grey and Navy Blue.
Why choose FloMAT?
* non-slip and crush-resistant
* cushioned properties alleviate back pressure and add comfort
* easy to install - simply cut to size (no adhesives required)
* low maintenance - easy to clean
* anti-mildew and non-flammable
* unlike similar products, FloMAT is hard grade PVC and very long lasting
Ask for a no-obligation quote, a sample or more information by calling MC Products on +44 (0)1243 430 892 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org