Dallas, TX, December 09, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- The Egg & I restaurants make things even easier this holiday season with their meeting room available for free use. The restaurant’s meeting room reservation includes free Wi-Fi use and access to a projector screen. The room is free to reserve and can be used for anything from business meetings to family get-together’s.
In the midst of the holiday season, the family atmosphere of The Egg & I meeting room can take the pressure off of entertaining friends and family coming into town for a holiday visit, or those final business meetings towards the end of the year.
The Egg & I has earned a loyal following and many “best breakfast” and “best lunch” awards in the cities where it operates. The best-selling items from the menu include:
- The Innovative Hiker’s Eggs Benedict which features diced ham, asparagus, portabella mushrooms and tomatoes, all served with a dill hollandaise sauce.
- Fresh wraps and homemade soups such as tomato herb
- Generous homemade 10-inch whole wheat pancakes that overlap the plate
- The Egg & I’s renowned coffee (whole bean or ground) is available for purchase, as well as their popular “The Egg & I-Yi-Yi!!! Sizzlin Hot! Jalapeño Pepper Sauce” which retails for $2.99.
- And, kid-friendly meals where every item is made into a funny face!
About The Egg & I
Since its launch in Fort Collins, Colorado in 1987, the company has expanded to 29 company and franchise-owned restaurants. The company plans to add an additional 50 restaurants over the next five years.
Visit http://www.theeggandirestaurants.com/ for more information.