New York, NY, December 12, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- New Thermobalancing therapy by using Dr Allen’s Devices for Lower Back Care simply relieves back pain protecting people from harmful painkillers and possible surgical operations. The users of the new treatment do not need to receive special remedies which are costly or get expensive medical consultation. Especially designed devices to treat lower back pain are easy and comfortable to wear and they do not affect daily activities of the patients.
Dr Allen’s Device for Sciatica Treatment
* Relieves sciatica pain naturally; eliminates swelling of the tissue around a Sciatic nerve, numbness or weakness in one or both legs, or around buttocks
Dr Allen’s Device for Lower Vertebrae Care
* Relieves pain and stiffness in your spine; simply eases pain while standing or walking; improves nutrition of intervertebral discs enhancing natural recovery processes
Cause of Lower Back Pain including Sciatica
Until recently, precise causes of sciatica and lower back pain have been unknown. An in-depth medical research conducted by Dr Allen, and summarised in The Theory of the Origin of Health Disorders, sheds light on the actual causes of sciatica and lower back pain. In a nutshell, the development of these disorders is initiated by the imbalance of body temperature at the capillary level in the affected area, which increases pressure on Sciatic nerve and other nerves in lower vertebrae area. Read more on the Fine Treatment website.
Comparison with current approaches to lower back pain treatment
1. Hopelessness of alternative treatments with regards to Sciatica and lower back pain, including intervertebral disc problem and sciatica, is the reason why people suffering from these disorders are compelled to look for medications or operations.
2. Taking painkillers blocks pain signals to the brain but as well useful ones which are vital for normal functioning of the body. In addition, there is an increased risk of gastrointestinal complications ranging from stomach pain to ulcers and potentially severe gastrointestinal problems. Besides, they bring only a short-term relief, and the cause of the disorder stays.
3. Complications arising from back operations include infection, spinal fluid leaks, nerve damage and paralysis.
Thermobalancing therapy for lower back pain
To the contrary, Fine Treatment offers natural Thermobalancing therapy for lower back pain which does not need herbal supplements or restricted diet, harmful medications or dangerous surgeries. Dr Allen’s Devices treat the cause of the back pain with specially created natural thermo-elements, which stabilise and maintain constant body temperature in the affected area. It is the only way to naturally encourage restorative processes in the area and treat the cause of the problem in your back. Special designed devices release pressure around Sciatic nerve and other nerve’s routes in the spine and provide a steady pain relief effect in your lower back area.
Further information about Dr Allen’s Devices for Lower Back Pain Care and for Lower Vertebrae Care, including case studies of these painful conditions and testimonies, can be found on our website: www.finetreatment.co.uk.
“Anyone who suffers from Sciatica or lower spine problem can benefit from our new natural treatment which simply takes off pain in lower back area”, highlights Dr Allen.