Chelyabinsk, Russia, October 13, 2006 --(PR.com
)-- EMS is pleased to announce the new version of SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL. You can download the newest version from the http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/download (download page)
What's new in SQL Manager 2005 for PostgreSQL version 3.7?
1. Database Registration. The option that allows to skip refreshing objects on connection to database is added. It is highly recommended to uncheck this option if your database contains many objects or if connection to the database is slow.
2. French localization added.
3. When editing a view a script of the Drop View... Create View type used to be generated which caused an error if there were objects dependent on that view. Fixed now.
4. Editor Options | Quick code. The option specifying whether the table field names should be sorted in Code Completion window is added.
5. Function Debugger. Now works properly with the functions containing variables like table.column%TYPE.<
- "Word wrap in memo editor" option added (Environment Options | Grid | Advanced).
- Formats set in Grid | Color & Formats were not applied to detail levels. Fixed now.
7. Table Editor | Data tab. It was impossible to edit or delete table records containing fields of TSearch2 type. Fixed now.
8. SQL Script. SQL Script window now remains open after disconnecting from the database.
9. When opening the data of a table with the primary key containing expressions an error used to occur and the data were not displayed. Fixed now.
10. Index and View Editors. When creating a view or an index their description was not saved. Fixed now.
11. DB Explorer.
- After adding an object into the project it did not appear at the project tab. Fixed now.
- After refreshing the tree the functions whose owner was removed were not displayed. Fixed now.
- It was impossible to open a report or index via the Recent Objects menu. Fixed now.
12. The “Expand after connection” options were only applied to languages and tablespaces. Fixed now.
13. Field Editor. When changing object type from SERIAL to BIGSERIAL a wrong script used to be generated without taking the existing sequence into account. Fixed now.
14. The Reset all toolbars and menus option used to work incorrectly in some rare cases. Fixed now.
15. Some options in the Replace Text dialog of SQL Editor window used to work incorrectly. Fixed now.
16. Several bugs have been fixed that caused incorrect work of the program running on a system with dual display mode enabled.
17. Dependency Tree. The 'Save as image' button is now available at the navigation bar.
18. Now it's possible to resize To-Do Item Editor window.
19. Enabling/disabling the “Dollar-quoted function body” option could be applied only after program restart. Fixed now.
20. A large number of other small improvements and bugfixes.
http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/download - Download page.