Australia - Do You Have Sufficient Home Insurance? How Do You Know?

You have sufficient home insurance if your existing lifestyle is not compromised in the event of a mishap or disaster. Australian company 1Cover provides economical home insurance products.

Sydney, Australia, October 14, 2006 --( 1 Cover Home Insurance, within their commitment to securing your lifestyle, offers you the choice of distinct levels of house and contents insurance.

- Listed Events Home Insurance: provides financial security for a pre-defined list of events such as fire, burglary, explosion, earthquake, storm damage, collision from a moving vehicle, electric motor burn out and includes new-for-old cover for items up to 15 years old. You save money by taking out house insurance covering an assessed number of outcomes.

- Accidental Damage Home Insurance: provides premium, fully comprehensive homeowner’s insurance for accidental damage or loss, includes new-for-old cover and provides you with the choice of optional cover for the full cost of totally re-building your home to as new.

If your need is for insurance for mobile homes or manufactured homes insurance, 1 Cover provide extensive, economical cover.

Securing Your Lifestyles Means Covering More Than Your Home

Our financial security can be threatened by more than the loss of our homes. Insurance with 1 Cover’s comprehensive policy also protects for alternative accommodation, up to $5,000 cover for misuse of a stolen credit card, up to $5,000 cover for your visitor’s contents and more.

All policies are underwritten by CGU, the highest rating financial institution in Australia and come with CGU’s Triple Guarantee, a 21-day cooling off period and 10% discount for purchasing online.

Visit for full details on securing a level of home insurance that secures your lifestyle.

1Cover Insurance
Eddie Feltham
+612 9235-0222