Zagreb, Croatia, December 22, 2009 --(PR.com
)-- Automating Google AdWords and integrating AdWords data with enterprise systems is the new IT trend. Vendors want to automate PPC advertising for all products in their inventory or automate bidding based on product profits. Marketing agencies need to manage large AdWords campaigns for multiple clients. All of them want better GUIs to view, analyze and optimize huge amounts of AdWords data.
New AdWords API from GemBox Software makes development of such software a lot easier. GemBox.Ppc (http://www.gemboxsoftware.com/Ppc/Overview.htm) is an AdWords C# component that adds advanced features on top of existing Google AdWords API. Features include:
- Extremely simple download and upload methods.
- Lazy download mode gets data automatically when needed.
- Hierarchical, tree-like representation of AdWords objects.
- Flat representation of AdWords objects.
- Easy, dynamic filtering and sorting of AdWords objects.
- Full data binding support on objects and collections.
- Minimal API unit usage.
- Nullable properties.
- Uploadable objects.
- Disconnected data model (work on cached local data and upload when needed).
- Advanced synchronization of local and server data.
- Ability to resolve synchronization conflicts.
- Ability to undo local changes.
- Backup - load/save entire model to an XML file.
- API errors handling.
- API unit counting.
- XML SOAP logging.
- Smart (partial) copying of AdWords objects.
- Generic iteration over hierarchies and object properties.
GemBox also offers AdWords developers for custom programming projects (using Google AdWords API or GemBox.Ppc), therefore positioning itself as one-stop shop for PPC/AdWords solutions.
GemBox Software develops components for Visual Studio .NET and custom .NET applications for Windows platform. They are a Microsoft ISV Partner and a winner of ComponentSource Best Selling Publisher Awards for 2006, 2007 and 2008. GemBox Software uses AdWords system for more than four years and during that period they have managed numerous AdWords campaigns.
AdWords is a trademark of Google Inc., Mountain View, California.