Bristol, United Kingdom, January 07, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Love-Springers have recently launched their new information website. CEO of Love-Springers, Anna-Marie Kenny, said "Springer Spaniels have always been part of my life, and I wanted to share my love of the breed with fellow enthusiasts and try to bring together fellow spaniel lovers". Given that January is traditionally when many dogs, that have been given as Christmas presents, end up in rescue organisations, or on the streets, this website hopes to help reduce the problem. Freely available to all, the website introduces the reader to the differing types of Springer Spaniel, one of the most popular of dog breeds, and then offers tips and advice about owning a Springer for prospective owners, as well as those who already own them. The advice includes a guide to getting a Spaniel, whether from a breeder or a Springer Rescue organisation. There are then tips on caring for a Springer, feeding a Springer and useful tips on training a Spaniel.
Delve a little deeper into the site, and there is a section on Springer Spaniel essentials that every dog owner should be aware of, and a comprehensive list of springer names that have been submitted by dog owners across the world.
Love Springer Spaniels contains:
- The opportunity for Spaniel owners to create their own webpage devoted to their Springer.
- An area for owners to ask questions of other owners.
- An extensive Springer Spaniel photo gallery as well as videos of Springer Spaniels.
- A section on Brittany Springer Spaniels and Welsh Springer Spaniels.
- Links to Springer Rescue organizations in both the UK, the US and Canada.
"Having owned Springers for over 25 years" said Anna-Marie" I created this site to share my unending enthusiasm for these magnificent dogs; you should find everything you need to know about Springers right here."