CemWeek Expands Global Cement Market Update Reports
CemWeek, the world's leading cement industry news, knowledge and data services platform, has added additional country coverage to its Global Cement Market Update ("GCMU") service, adding Poland, Vietnam and the Dominican Republic. The GCMU covers cement production, consumption, export, and import volumes, as well as prices, for cement markets around the world.
The GCMU offers the latest supply, demand, import and export volume statistics for cement markets around the world. Cement price trends are represented for select select countries to provide a complete view of the cement market trading dynamics.
The GCMU now includes the following countries: Abu Dhabi, Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Morocco, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Russia, South Africa and neighboring countries, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam and others.
About the GCMU:
The GCMU service aggregates information from multiple sources into an executive format and helps you analyze the latest volume trends. The principal benefits of a subscription to CemWeek's GCMU include:
* Executive overview of global cement market volume and pricing trends
* Understand trends in production and consumption and import / exports
* Global perspective, including key developed and emerging economies
* Ability to see macro cement trends on a monthly basis
CemWeek is the world's leading cement industry news, knowledge and data services company. At the core of CemWeek’s service are our daily, electronically delivered news reports. These updates aggregate headline industry news, market insights and other information into a single, quick-read executive format, which is complimented by the CemWeek.com website.
CemWeek emphasizes the business issues facing industry executives, including strategy, competitive intelligence, sales and marketing, trading to mention a few. Our services include:
* Aggregated news: Detailed and insightful articles put together by our global team of writers. We break down our coverage into eight categories: Mergers & Acquisitions, Markets & Competition, Finance, Cement Volumes & Pricing, People, Equipment and the Environment
* Proprietary intelligence: Interviews with cement industry CEOs, executives, analysts and consultants through the CemExec feature series. The interviews and analysis cover a broad range of topics, including strategy, markets, and engineering.
* Data services: Statistical and data research tools offering industry practitioners a wealth of cement supply and demand data.
You may visit the site for further at www.CemWeek.com and teh GCMU area at www.CemWeek.com/gcmu
+1 702 430 1748