Vancouver, Canada, January 28, 2010 --(PR.com
)-- Dynamic .NET TWAIN is a dedicated TWAIN component for.NET-based desktop scanning applications. It enables you to acquire images from any TWAIN compliant devices, edit the scanned images and then save them to local disk or web server.
Here are some highlights of features:
- TWAIN Specification v1.9 compatible.
- Acquires images from any TWAIN compliant scanners, cameras or other TWAIN devices.
- Supports setting and reading common device features through properties, such as: IfAutoFeed, IfAutoScan, Resolution, BitDepth, Brightness, Contrast, Unit, Duplex and so on.
- Supports auto document feeder (ADF) and batch scanning.
- Supports blank page detection.
- Supports extracting images from PDF files.
- Supports BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF image encoding and decoding with the most comprehensive set of .NET imaging components.
- Supports advanced image editing features, including Rotate, Flip, Mirror, Crop, Erase, etc.
- Supports zoom in/out.
- Supports saving acquired images to local disk, web server and database in BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- Supports multi-page TIFF and PDF.
- Supports uploading and downloading with SSL (HTTPS & FTPS).